Isuzu DMAX / Mazda BT50 2020+ Aerial Bracket Installation Instructions
- 1x UHF antenna bracket
- 2x M6 Hex nuts
- 2x M6 Button-head socket bolts
- 2x M6 Washers
Note: photos may show a different make / model but instructions are the same method for both vehicles.
- Remove the plastic mirror cap from the inside of the vehicle, revealing the mirror-mount bolts.
2. Disconnect the mirror power cable from the door (if applicable on your model).
3. Remove the mirror from the door by unscrewing the 3 x 10mm bolts.
4. Remove the lower plastic cap on the mirror to reveal 3x Allen head screws.
5. Unscrew the 3 screws from the mirror.
6. Dismantle the mirror body from the Aluminium Casting by unscrewing all the screws.
7. Sand the external bottom plastic edge on the mirror to make space for the bracket to extend out as shown below.
8. Place the bracket exactly as pictured below and drill the aligned holes into the mirror body.
9. Bolt on the bracket to the mirror with the 2 sets of bolts, washers and nuts provided. Please ensure the washers are fitted under the provided nuts for firm fitment.
10. Assemble the complete mirror with the bracket extended outside as pictured below.
11. Attach the antenna to the front of the bracket, the bracket installation is now complete.